Environmental Science Teacher
We are currently seeking a part time (10 -12 x 45 minute periods per week) high school Environmental Science teacher. This position can be combined with a part time (10 x 45 minute periods) AlgebraI/II and Precalculus teaching position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in biological sciences required; advanced degree preferred
• Demonstrated excellence in high school level science teaching
• Flexibility, comfort with a quick pace of change, openness to experimentation and innovation
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated competency in developing curriculum/instruction that promotes inclusion, equity, and engagement
• Collaborative and collegial attitude
• Diligent and well-organized work habits
• Willingness to develop and lead STEM projects run a weekly STEM club.
• Experience with project-based/STEM approach learning
• Advanced university degree