* Recommended for all new students. Includes room, board (and transportation between school and host family during school days).
|2019-2020 TUITION & FEES|
|I-20 Processing Fee||$500|
|Academic Year Tuition Fee||$30,000|
|Summer School Tuition||$5,000|
|Host Family Residence Fee*||$16,000/10 months|
The school makes absolutely no refunds on tuition payments or most fees.
New students who pay the 50% enrollment deposit may request a partial refund if their student visa is denied. The school will remit a partial refund of the enrollment deposit amount paid, minus a $1,000 processing fee, provided the student complies with all of the following requirements:
- Return the original I-20 to the school;
- Show proof of denial from U.S. Immigration;
- Write a letter to the school requesting the refund;
- Present these materials within 3 months of the date of issue on the I-20 Form.
Modest tuition discounts are available to siblings.
Woodside International School offers limited scholarships to help families afford a Woodside education. These scholarships are available to students with demonstrated financial need and/or exceptional academic ability who have both good academic standing and good citizenship. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you may qualify for need-based financial aid or an academic merit scholarship.