WOODSIDE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL’S POST GRADUATE PROGRAM
Woodside International School is a college preparatory, WASC–accredited, small, private, international high school in San Francisco. Our postgraduate experience offers local and international students a customized program of rigorous academics and enrichment opportunities to promote college readiness and optimize opportunities to attend a college of choice.
11 reasons students choose Woodside’s Post-Graduate Year:
- To widen college options
- To enhance candidacy for personal college choice
- To receive coaching to improve SAT, TOEFL, ACT scores
- To benefit from an additional year of academic preparedness
- To fill in transcript gaps
- To engage with additional academic courses and AP classes for credit or just to support interests
- To master the independence, maturity, and executive function skills, necessary for college life
- To design an individualized college admissions path to achieve personal goals
- To boost English language skills with additional SAT, TOEFL classes
This opportunity is open to local and international students who have earned a high school diploma.