- After spending eight years at the same school, our child was extremely nervous about going to high school. WIS made the transition easy for her.
- It provides a unique, nurturing learning environment where each student is valued.
- This is my son’s second year at WIS, and the level of attention he receives from teachers continues to impress me.
- Not only are we informed about how our daughter is doing academically, but teachers share their observations on how she’s developing as an individual.
- My child tells me classes at WIS are interactive, and everyone is expected to participate in activities and discussions instead of just listening to lectures. WIS’s curriculum resonates well with her, and she’s a lot more engaged than she was in middle school.
- My child enjoys interacting with international students, which provides a unique opportunity to him.
- Our son is applying to Stanford and St Mary’s College. His achievements are because of WIS and their individualized approach!
- I learned a lot at WIS and find that my Economics course at USF is easier for me now than for many of the other students because I was so well prepared.
- I was very well prepared at Woodside. Learning calculus in math was particularly helpful for my Macro Economics Course. -Graduate, 2019
- Civics and Economics and Math class influenced me to choose Finance and Accounting for my major. Woodside provided an excellent base for me to build on for this course. -Graduate, 2019
- I got personalized and individualized college counseling at Woodside that helped me to get into my first-choice college! -Graduate, 2019