- Check out this website, review our brochure follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Learn about our unique program of individualized education.
- If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, schedule a school tour with your parent or guardian and a Shadow Day to attend classes, meet students and faculty, and experience the Woodside family.
- If you are outside the Bay Area, email email@example.com if you have questions about the school or our program.
Get To Know Us
Complete Your Application
- Apply online and pay your $100 application fee;
- Upload your student records and recent writing sample or essay;
- Ask your school to submit recommendations by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Recommendations must come directly from the campus email address of the recommender and must be in English;
- Email email@example.com if you think you may qualify for need-based financial aid;
- Schedule a Skype, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime interview after we have received all your documents.
Required Student Documents
- Two years of transcripts for your most recent academic enrollment (translated to English);
- Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS or other);
- Two recommendations directly from:
- School Principal
- School counselor
- English teacher
- Copy of student passport;
- Bank record/letter indicating the ability to pay tuition;
- Immunization records.
Downloadable Student Records Forms
Dates and Deadlines
|Priority international applications due||March 22, 2019*|
|Priority admissions decisions sent||April 26, 2019*|
|Priority new enrollments due||May 3, 2019*|
* Earlier applications preferred. Applications considered year-round on a space-available basis.