- Check out this website, review our brochure follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Learn about our unique program of individualized education.
- If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, schedule a school tour with your parent or guardian and a Shadow Day to attend classes, meet students and faculty, and experience the Woodside family.
- If you are outside the Bay Area, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the school or our program.
Get To Know Us
Complete Your Application
- Apply online and pay your $100 application fee;
- Upload your student records and recent writing sample or essay;
- Ask your school to submit recommendations by email (email@example.com). Recommendations must come directly from the campus email address of the recommender and must be in English;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you may qualify for need-based financial aid or an academic merit scholarship;
- Schedule a Skype, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime interview after we have received all your documents.
Required Student Documents
- Two years of transcripts for your most recent academic enrollment (translated to English);
- Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS or other);
- Two recommendations directly from:
- School Principal or Counselor
- English teacher
- Copy of student passport;
- Bank record/letter indicating the ability to attend high school in the U.S.;
- Immunization records.
Downloadable Student Records Forms
Dates and Deadlines
|Priority international applications due||March 22, 2019*|
|Priority admissions decisions sent||April 26, 2019*|
|Priority new enrollments due||May 3, 2019*|
* Still accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year.