Get To Know Us
- Review our brochure to learn about our unique program of individualized education.
- If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, schedule a school tour with your parents or guardian and a Shadow Day to attend classes, meet students and faculty, and experience the Woodside family.
- If you are outside the Bay Area, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the school or our program.
Start Your Application
- Apply online and pay a non-refundable $200 application fee.
- Send Woodside all required documents.
- Schedule a virtual interview after we have received all your documents.
Required Student Documentation
- Two years of your most recent academic enrollment transcripts translated into English. (Application may be processed based on unofficial transcripts; however, final official transcripts must be submitted once they become available).
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your English teacher, school principal or counselor. Recommendations should be written in English. However, in extenuating circumstances, recommendations written in another language (such as Chinese) are acceptable.
- Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS or other standardized scores), if available.
- Bank record/letter indicating the financial ability to attend high school in the U.S.
- Copy of student passport
Confirming Your Enrollment
If you are accepted we will send you a Letter of Acceptance. To receive your I-20 and enrollment packet you must:
- Remit the tuition deposit within 7 days.
- Provide immunization records
Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $35,000 for all international students.
Students that are denied a student visa by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) may be eligible for refund of the tuition deposit (less an administrative charge of $1,000). To receive refund of the tuition deposit, students must comply with all of the following requirements within 90 days of the date issued on the l-20:
- Return the original 1-20 to the school.
- Show proof of denial from ICE.
- Write a letter to the school requesting the refund with the documents above enclosed.