- Curriculum choices suited to students’ interests and strengths.
- GPA enhancement strategies through customized tutoring programs.
- Test preparation (when to take and how to prepare).
- Life skill and character building through meaningful extracurricular activities, volunteering services, and active internships.
- Foster empowerment through quality academic and/or non-academic youth leadership
- School and Major Determination
- Strategic Positioning
- Essay Consulting
- Application Overview
- Interview Training (if applicable)
- Application and Essay(s) Review
Leadership Volunteer Programs
- Multiple sessions available for local and international students during the Summer.
- Experienced camp leaders and continuous supporting from students, parents, and volunteers.
- Location of the leadership Camps varies,
Summer Research Programs
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Robotic Summer Camp
Ms. Sai Lin
Support Service Manager
Mobile: (408) 930-5799
- Collection Applicant’s requirements
- Advise for resume
- Sending resume to the job channels
- Job matching
- Communicate with employer
- Arrange interview between employer and applicant
- Confirm offer
- Area includes: STEM, Business, Social Science and Public Health