Get To Know Us
- Review our brochure, visit us at a High School Fair, or come to our Open House to learn about our unique program of individualized education.
- Schedule a School Tour.
- Schedule a Shadow Day to attend classes, meet students and faculty, and experience the Woodside family.
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Complete Your Application
- Apply online and pay your $100 application fee. (Paper/pdf application available upon request.)
- Have your school send us your student records and recommendations by postal mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or upload them on our website.
- Submit a recent writing sample or essay on the topic of your choice using our uploads page.
- Parents/Guardians discuss tuition and need-based financial aid. If appropriate for your family, go to our Tuition & Financial Aid page to apply for financial aid.
Required Student Records
The following documents must be submitted directly from your school:
- Two years of transcripts for your most recent academic enrollment
- Test scores (one of SSAT, HSPT, ICEE, ERB, PSAT, Statewide Assessment, etc.)
- Three Recommendations:
- School Principal or Counselor
- English Teacher
- Math Teacher
Downloadable Student Records Forms
Dates and Deadlines
|Open House||October 17, 2019|
|Priority Applications due||January 10, 2020|
|Priority Financial Aid Applications due||February 3, 2020|
|Priority Admissions Decisions sent||March 19, 2020|
|Priority New Enrollments due||March 27, 2020|