Get To Know Us
Start Your Application
- Apply online and pay a non-refundable $100 application fee. (Paper/pdf application available upon request.)
- Have your school send us your student records and recommendations by postal mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or upload them on our website.
- Parents/Guardians discuss tuition and need-based financial aid. If appropriate for your family, go to our Tuition & Financial Aid page to apply for financial aid.
Required Student Records
The following documents must be submitted directly from your school:
- Two years of transcripts for your most recent academic enrollment
- Test scores (SSAT, HSPT, ICEE, ERB, PSAT, Statewide Assessment, etc.) optional
- Two Recommendations:
- English Teacher
- Math Teacher
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year is $20,000 for all new students.
Woodside International School offers flexible payment plans to help families afford private school. We believe that all students should have access to high quality education, so we work with families to find a payment plan that works for them.
We have partnered with FAST to offer families a simple, hassle-free process for applying for financial aid. A $45 application fee is required. To start your FAST application, click here.