Get To Know Us
- Check out this Website, review our brochure follow us on Facebook and Instagram, visit us at a High School Fair, and come to our Open House. Learn about our unique program of individualized education.
- Schedule a School Tour with your Parent/Guardian.
- After your School Tour, schedule a Shadow Day to attend classes, meet students and faculty, and experience the Woodside family.
Complete Your Application
- Apply online and pay your $100 application fee. (Paper/pdf application available upon request.)
- Have your school send us your student records and recommendations by postal mail, email (email@example.com) or upload them on our website.
- Submit a recent writing sample or essay, and your immunization records using our uploads page.
- Parents/Guardians discuss tuition and need-based financial aid. If appropriate for your family, go to our Tuition & Financial Aid page to apply for financial aid.
Required Student Records
The following documents must be submitted directly from your school:
- Two years of transcripts for your most recent academic enrollment
- Test scores (one of SSAT, HSPT, ICEE, ERB, PSAT, Statewide Assessment, etc.)
- Two Recommendations:
- School Principal or Counselor
- English Teacher
Downloadable Student Records Forms
Dates and Deadlines
|Open House||September 28, 2018|
|Priority Applications due||January 10, 2019*|
|Priority Financial Aid Applications due||February 1, 2019*|
|Priority Admissions Decisions sent||March 21, 2019*|
|Priority New Enrollments due||March 29, 2019*|
* Applications considered year-round on a space-available basis.